Terms and conditions
WCN Limited Terms of Service Agreement:
Services provided by WCN Limited are governed by the “WCN limited Terms of Service Agreement”. By signing and accepting this agreement, I/We acknowledge that I/We have read, understood and agreed to the conditions and terms therein. I/We understand that violation of the “WCN Limited Terms of Service Agreement” may be grounds to terminate my/our connection and services.
Payment Terms of Service Agreement:
I/We authorize WCN Limited to debit my/our Credit Card or Bank Account during the billing period the 20th day of every month for Internet charges and any other agreed upon services. The amount is to be debited from a self-nominated Credit Card or Bank Account as listed on the signee’s WCN Limited Payment Authorization Document. In the event where WCN Limited is unable to debit the monthly fee from the Credit Card or Bank Account provided, an additional administrative cost of $25.00 will be charged. If I/We fail to fulfil our obligations as defined in this contract, I/We agree to pay WCN Limited the reasonable collection and legal fees on charges owing, without regard to further legal action taken by WCN Limited to recover other or related consequential damages suffered as a result of My/Our actions.
Length of Terms and Service Agreement:
This Terms and Service Agreement is valid and in effect from the day of the signing of this agreement. This agreement will renew automatically thereafter on a monthly basis.
Termination of Terms of Service Agreement:
I/We understand that I/We and WCN Limited reserves the right to terminate this Term of Service Agreement at any time. If I/We or WCN Limited chooses to terminate this agreement, I/We agree to pay a fee of any outstanding balance and/or charges incurred. A minimum one-month prior written notice must be given by the terminating party before the termination can come into effect. All terminations that are initiated during or before the fixed agreed upon term will result in payment of the full / remainder of the service (s) subscribed to in the initial contract term.
General responsibility of Terms of Service:
I/We understand that I/We must abide by the follow responsibilities of service and approve to :
– Follow WCN Limited’s reasonable directions about the use of our services.
– Use our services for lawful purposes and without causing annoyance to anyone.
– Make sure all information that is given to WCN Limited is correct and complete.
– Notify WCN Limited immediately of any change to address, email address, landline or mobile phone or any other relevant contact details.
– Never interfere with the reasonable use of our service in a way that would wilfully impact on another customer or a third party.
– Use the WCN Limited service/services to gain unauthorised access to another customer(s) or third party(s) communication, network equipment, database(s), and profile(s).
– Comply will all applicable New Zealand laws, regulations and codes of conducts including, but not limited to, the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, the Fair-Trading Act 1986, the Copyright Act 1994, the Defamation Act 1992, the Crimes Act 1961, the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, when using the WCN limited service(s).
– not use the services, or content or anything else provided by us or available on our websites, in any way that implies an endorsement, sponsorship or association by us with any product, service, person or entity.
– make sure anyone else who uses the WCN Limited service(s) provided to you, or does anything relating to them, also meets your responsibilities under this Agreement.
– Take steps to prevent unauthorized use of your services (for example, depending on the services, by using passwords, PIN numbers, toll barring options and/or other security measures to control who gains access to and uses your service). WCN Limited will not be responsible and held liable for any unauthorized use of the WCN Limited service(s), if such use is a result of our breach of contract or negligence.
– immediately report any misuse of the Services or disclosure of your account information to an unwanted party.
Security Liability Terms of Service:
WCN Limited is not responsible for what you or your employees or family may encounter/do on the internet. By signing this agreement, I/We do hereby release WCN Limited of all claims, liabilities, losses, and indirect damage and all subsequent use of all service or equipment provided by WCN Limited including damage to hardware, software, files or data loss.
Liability Release Term of Service:
I/We do hereby request that WCN Limited install and maintain any and all equipment required in order to receive services from WCN limited. In allowing WCN Limited or its commissioned technicians / contractors to enter my/our premises, and by the signing of this form, I/We do hereby release WCN Limited of the following: Any claims, liabilities, losses and damages arising directly or indirectly after the completed installation activities of WCN limited, and all subsequent use of any and all services or equipment provided by Example ISP including damage of My/Our hardware, software files, or data.
Other Exclusions and inclusions to the Terms of Service:
This agreement is subject to the requested service being availability and based on a standard installation.
– Service availability is governed by external third parties (national network infrastructure, upstream provider..ect ), as such WCN Limited may not be able to provide the requested service as a standard installation.
– In the result of a none standard installation additional charges such as feasibility study , design build and implementation costs would incur on top of the agreed upon standard installation charges.
– WCN limited responsibility to the signee of the contract will be to advise of any additional charges beyond the standard installation monthly ongoing service rental.
– Failing the acceptance/ willingness to pursue the agreed charge changes for the non standard installation either party may terminated this agreement at any time during the initial setup period.
– If no additional charges are to be incurred, the installation will be deemed as a standard installation and thus this agreement stands in entirety.
– It is not WCN Limited responsibility to cancel any existing services with another provider that you have had services with. WCN Limited cannot / will not cancel any prior agreement you have / had with another provider for services. This remains the responsibility of the signee of the agreement to cancel any unwanted services with another provider.
Authorization and Acceptance of WCN Terms of Service Agreement:
I/We acknowledge that I/We have read and understood all the conditions provisioned in the “WCN Limited Terms of Service Agreement”. I/We warrant that all persons whose signatures are required to sign have signed this application.
If you would like a digital copy of these terms. Please visit http://wcn.co.nz/termssofservice
Alternatively, if you need further clarification, please contact WCN Limited on 0508 763 869.